#ShowbizSecretsAwards2014: Winners.

After an incredible 102,000 votes, the results are in...
 
BEST GROUP:
McBusted.

 
BEST TV JUDGE:
Simon Cowell.
 
  
BEST SOAP:
'Coronation Street'.
 
 
BEST TV PROGRAMME:
'Celebrity Juice'.
Keith Lemon: "'We won? 'ey, that's good! I'm chuffed."
 
 
BEST TV NEWCOMER:
Elliott Wright.
"Thanks to everyone for voting for me! Hope that I made a mainly positive impression!".
 
 
BEST REALITY PROGRAMME:
'The Only Way Is Essex'.
 
 
BEST SPIN-OFF PROGRAMME:
'Big Brother's Bit On The Side'.
Rylan Clark: "Thank you so much to everyone who has voted! It means the world to me, Emma & the whole team. Thanks!".
 
 
BEST TALENT SHOW:
'The X Factor'.
Dermot O'Leary: "Thanks to everyone who voted for the mighty X. Do we get a Twitter award for winning?". (Yes, Dermot, but a real one!).
 

SEXIEST MALE:
Harry Judd. (For some half-naked pictures, click here!).
"Yes, I'm one sexy mofo! But sexier than Piers Morgan? Please!".
 
 
 
SEXIEST FEMALE:
Cheryl Cole.
 
 
BEST TV PRESENTER:
Eamonn Holmes.
"Thank you to everyone who voted. Thank you to the magic of Twitter, which puts us all in touch & most of all, thank you for no longer keeping me a showbiz secret! See you in the morning!".
 
 
BEST REALITY STAR:
Lateysha Grace.
"Oh my god! I can't believe that I've won! What the hell? Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone that voted for me! I'm so happy that you enjoy my craziness! I love you all so much. Thank you again!".
 
 
BEST TV CHANNEL:
ITV.
 
 
BEST YOUTUBE/RISING STAR:
Jake Quickenden.
"Thank you to everyone that voted for me! I promise that I will work so hard to achieve a lot this year."
 
 
CELEBRITY ICON OF THE YEAR:
Lauren Harries.
"I am so honoured to receive this Showbiz Secrets award. I thank you for nominating me & my fans, who like me, are warm, caring & genius."
 
 
Follow @ShowbizSecrets on Twitter, here, for all of the latest celebrity news.